Monday, March 15, 2010

Behind the Curtain

Oh, no! Another blog for you to skimp over!

Yes, it's true. Who doesn't have a blog, words, ideas, and observations to share?

My name is O'Brian and I've been a resident of planet Earth for 24 years now (25 in June) and I've been a resident of Denver for about a year. I moved here from Alabama. I was tired of feeling my soul die each and every day I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't dreaming. I was tired of feeling like every day was on rewind. I was tired of being tired.

But enough complaining.

This is a blog for me and anyone else that would like to read about the ins and outs of my life as well as the ins and outs of my mind.

Not really a big fan of spilling my guts. As my creative writing teacher used to say, "Don't tell us, show us!"

Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen, good things are coming through!

No comments:

Post a Comment