Monday, April 5, 2010

Reeling

So today I've felt...a lot. That's the only way to describe it. I woke up this morning feeling ok. Actually before I got out of bed I looked out of my window and saw that the sky was all alight with beauty and sunstreaks. I should have taken a picture, but was lazy...as usual.

Mmm, around lunchtime I started feeling anxious/nervous/fearful of my financial situation, because as many of you know the first of the month is when bills are due. Yikes! This thread of emotion continued for about an hour or so until I managed to calm myself down and instead focus on how to rectify the situation rather than focus on the fact that there is a situation.

After that I was feeling as if my head were about to explode. I don't know why. It wasn't a headache, per se, just this pressure building and building in my head. Again, I calmed myself and redirected my nervous energy.

I was feeling tons better after. Then I watched The Office and felt damn good. Laughter is good for the soul. Thanks for that lesson, Meaghan.

I played some Metal Gear Solid 4 and felt intrigued and frustrated when Snake didn't cooperate as fast as I would have liked for him to. I know he's an old man, but damn.

And now here I am, feeling my usual calm self. What a day, huh?

I have an interview tomorrow and I really hope that it turns out well. Lord knows I need this job.

I would have had two job inteviews, but I'm pretty sure one company is just a scam. Watch out for American Income Insurance Company! Do your research first. Not saying they're not a legitimate business, just that they seem shady. I would check them out just for the hell of it, but it's 30 minutes away and I just don't have the gas money to satisfy my curiosity.

Hopefully the next time I post it'll be about my being employed.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment